Dear Adreena,
I took the liberty of checking out your profile! What can i say?!! Wow!!!! Truly delicious........... Love the boots, they are so hot but you have the pins to go with them!
I'm ****** a tranny slut living in Chelsea. My passion is dressing as a slutty latex t-girl. I'd love to get out for a night out with you where we wear identical outfits! We would look so hot!
Not sure if you've ever played with a t-girl, but why not have some of the best of both worlds, i.e. femininity and a real throbbin shaven cock to play with?! You can't beat it! My fave look is the burlesque style, i luv corsets, rubber, fishnets (always seamed!) and all the finery that goes with it!
I only dress up occasionally about once a month to do something a bit different! The rest of the time i'm a suited and booted classy professional guy who doesn't get too many complaints from the girlies! I'll let you be the judge of that! I suppose a bit like Alex (or should i say Roxanne) the crossdresser/cagefighter who won Big Brother,(on and off with Jordan), only with a considerable bit more 'je ne sais quoi'!
I work out at least three times a week, including doing the odd half marathon (Nell McAndrew is my role model!) to keep in trim, and only indulge in safe sex. I have high standards and am obsessed about cleanliness.
I am a professional person , consultant civil engineer and travel all over the UK, Ireland, Europe and the States.
I am a professional person , consultant civil engineer and travel all over the UK, Ireland, Europe and the States.
You sound very genuine , me too so it wud be nice to have a chat and maybe meet up for a glass of red or fizz one evening.
I will send you my number in my next message if you're interested.
hope to hear from you,
a kiss on the lips,
a kiss on the lips,
Slut ********
XX
XX
No comments:
Post a Comment