About

Ok...
So this blog is a place for me to share all the wonderful messages and conversations I have with some of my fans.
If you are easily offended I would suggest you avoid this blog...
All of these messages are 100% real!

Tuesday, 20 September 2011

Will like to marry you


    • Him:
      will like to marry you if you will accept
    • i really love you from my mind
    • and I will always make you feel happy

    • Thank you for the offer, but i am a lesbian. I am not interested in men.

  • 04 August
    Him:
    but i can handle you well
    • i am ok to handle you well make you feel so sweet
    • i will be doing it the way you want me to do it to you so that you will be ok will still stay long time with you so that you will be ok
    • I am sweet
    • u need to try me and you will not regret
    • you will decide to stay with me because i am sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment